Moving your phone system, business landline numbers or telecoms?
Smart VoIP business landlines can help you move office phone systems simply.
Our team will help you get set-up with broadband, phone lines and calls as well as bespoke VoIP, SIP or analogue phone systems.
We can cater to any moves within or moving out of your existing exchange – nothing is insurmountable.
Moving Office Phone Systems & Numbers Checklist
Firstly, DO NOT CANCEL or give notice on your existing lines
If you have cancelled your existing system already, please call us immediately as this might have an impact on what we can do quickly.
Follow the steps below to make your transition as smooth as possible:
- Leave enough time for moving your office phone system to your new location. We recommend between 2-4 weeks for most small-to-medium sized businesses.
- What telecommunications services are you able to have? Provide us with your new address and we can check broadband and line availability (don’t assume you’ll get what you have now)
- Changing business broadband generally means changing your IP addresses. Order in plenty of time, as you don’t want to move and have no internet!
- Do leave enough time to fit the correct telecommunications services. Our systems typically take a day to install. Lines and broadband will need installing first to ensure you are live on your move date.
Why Choose Smart VoIP For Your Office Move?
In a changing world, whatever your business infrastructure, broadband (connectivity) and call management, we aim to be your trusted partner. We will have a solution for you.
Our products are carefully created, and we have interconnection within BT to create a personalised outline of cost, configuration and management. We offer monthly or fixed term contracted agreements to provide a foundation of complete control.
Award Winning UK VoIP Phone Networks Award Winning Networks
VoIP Phone System Reviews Top Rated Customer Service
Cheap VoIP Phone Systems Lowest Prices Guaranteed
Leading UK VoIP Phone Networks UK Support & Engineers
Moving Phone Lines The Easy Way
There are many ways we can help you manage your move:
- Dedicated 24-7 Support – Dedicate office and on site engineer assign you a point of contact for all your enquiries.
- Traditional Phone Systems – Smart VoIP are a BT wholesaler, which means we have direct line of site into the BT openreach network. Giving you support and advice to move easily.
- Smart VoIP Cloud Solutions – Choose from a wide range solutions suitable where VoIP cloud telephony. If your business is looking to move office, do consider all the options.
- Phone Lines – Our priority when moving premise is retaining your main business numbers as often they have been heavily marketed and important new and former customers can continue to call you. Our next priority is to ensure there is absolutely the minimum amount of disruption or downtown on your service.
- Broadband – Order in plenty of time to make sure emails and phones work easily. Smart VoIP offer superfast broadband, ADSL, Satellite and Wi-Fi hot spot broadbands for business users.
- Lower Your Costs – as well as benefitting from feature rich Smart VoIP solutions, when moving offices, it is a great time to review how you’re using your telephony and internet to restructure your package to suit you.