Moving Your Office Phone System?
We Can Help You Move Phone Systems, Landline Numbers or Telecoms
If you are transferring your business to new premises, you need to know your day-to-day operations can get started again as quick as possible. We have years of experience helping businesses up and running rapidly when moving offices.
Our team will help you get set-up with broadband, phone lines and calls, as well as migrating to bespoke VoIP systems that will make your business move seamless.
We can cater for moves within existing exchanges, or move you to totally different setups that work better with your new location.
Plan Your Office Move Successfully
Office Moving Phones & Numbers Checklist
When planning your move, follow the steps below to make your transition as smooth as possible:
- DO NOT cancel or give notice on your existing lines. Instead get in touch with us so we can work on your behalf. If you have cancelled already, call us as soon as possible after.
- DO leave enough time for moving your office phone system to your new location. We recommend between 2-4 weeks for most small-to-medium sized businesses.
- DO Provide us with your new address. Then we can check what telecommunications services you have, and what is available at the new location (don’t assume you’ll get what you have now).
- DO order new broadband in plenty of time, as you don’t want to move and have no internet! Remember, changing business broadband generally means changing your IP addresses too!
- DO leave enough time to fit the correct telecommunications services. Our systems typically take a day to install. Lines and broadband will need to work first, to ensure you are live on your move date.
Moving Phone Lines The Easy Way
There Are Many Ways We Can Help You Manage Your Move:
- Dedicated 24-7 Support - A dedicated office and on-site engineer will be assigned to you as a point of contact for all your enquiries.
- Traditional Phone Systems - Smart VoIP is a BT wholesaler, which means we have direct contact with the BT Openreach network.
- Smart VoIP Cloud Solutions - Choose from our wide range of VoIP cloud telephony solutions. An office move is the best time to consider this.
- Phone Lines - Our priority is to retain your existing main business numbers, since they are often heavily recognised and marketed.
- Minimal Disruption - We ensure there is absolutely the minimum amount of disruption or downtime on your phone service.
- Broadband - We order in plenty of time to make sure emails and phones work easily. Our Business Broadband can be setup rapidly.
- Lower Your Costs – Moving offices is a great time to review how you use your telephony, to make sure you don't miss out on cost savings.