Trusted Business VoIP Systems
Smart VoIP offer a range of Business VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) solutions to suit any size of business, big or small
As an independent supplier, our team of VoIP experts can ensure you get the best network, handsets and calls solutions for your business and location.
Smart VoIP are a unified telecom provider, many of our customers are moving from the traditional analogue BT lines, ISDN or fix PBX to the enhanced hosted VoIP (cloud) based telephony. Want to find out more about our business VoIP solutions? Talk to one of our experienced team who will be happy to help.
Business VoIP Systems Solutions Available from Smart VoIP:
- VoIP hosted Channels
- Sip Trunks
- Unified Coms (Softphones/Hardware/Apps)
- Superfast Broadband (Fibre & Adsl)
- Fixed landlines
- Call Packages
Benefits of Business VoIP
‘Voice over Internet Protocol’ or VoIP represents a new technology in managing phone systems. With VoIP, calls are routed over the internet rather than the usual PSTN found in traditional phone systems. You can make VoIP calls using a VoIP dedicated phone, smartphone or a regular phone connected to a dedicated VoIP adapter, making VoIP an accessible telecoms solution for any business.
VoIP is effective, reliable and affordable, easy to both adopt and manage in small and large organisations.
- Flexible - VoIP calls are available at any location where internet is available, be that at your desk in an office using the Wi-Fi connection, or on a beach in Spain using your mobiles (3g,4g,5g) data allowance.
- Scalable - New users can be added or removed from the VoIP system easily, allowing the VoIP system to grow with your company as and when you need it.
- Extra Features - Call recording, IVR (Interactive voice response), Out of hours call diverting, voicemail to email and more are all included for free!
- Local Numbers - You can add a range of localised numbers and have them all redirect to the same or multiple end destinations. Allowing your business to appear local in any UK city.
- Reporting - Keep track of important statistics for all your numbers such as the number of calls, call duration, destination number and more.
- Low Cost - Our pricing packages mean you know exactly how much you pay each month, no hidden fees or nasty surprises.
Award Winning Networks
Top Rated Customer Service
Lowest Prices Guaranteed
UK Support & Engineers
Trusted Business VoIP System Installations
Over the years we’ve installed, moved and set up thousands of customers VoIP phone systems for industries such as:
- Industrial Units
- Business Call Centres
- Estate Agencies
- Funeral Directors
- Builders Merchants
- Kitchen Fitters
- IT Support Networks
- Marketing Companies
- Shopping Centres
- Service Offices
- and many more...