VoIP phone systems for your business
Here at Smart VoIP, we understand that Finding a phone system best suited to your business is important to helping it thrive and grow. We have the experience and knowledge to find the perfect system for you.
Our business telephone systems are suitable for offices of all shapes and sizes. If you need help choosing the right telephone system for your business, we can help.
VoIP telephone systems are great for any sized business. Voice Over Internet Protocol business telephone systems allow smaller businesses to manage and upscale their telephony system seamlessly without the need for expensive hardware.
With the ISDN switch off looming closer, companies will no longer be accepting orders for ISDN lines, this means the telephone systems your business uses will need to work over an internet based protocol, such as VoIP. All you need is a stable broadband connection at the business location.
Business VoIP Systems Solutions Available from Smart VoIP:
- VoIP hosted Channels
- Sip Trunks
- Unified Coms (Softphones/Hardware/Apps)
- Superfast Broadband (Fibre & Adsl)
- Fixed landlines
- Call Packages
Benefits of Business VoIP
‘Voice over Internet Protocol’ or VoIP represents a new technology in managing phone systems. With VoIP, calls are routed over the internet rather than the usual PSTN found in traditional phone systems. You can make VoIP calls using a VoIP dedicated phone, smartphone or a regular phone connected to a dedicated VoIP adapter, making VoIP an accessible telecoms solution for any business.
VoIP is effective, reliable and affordable, easy to both adopt and manage in small and large organisations.
- Flexible - VoIP calls are available at any location where internet is available, be that at your desk in an office using the Wi-Fi connection, or on a beach in Spain using your mobiles (3g,4g,5g) data allowance.
- Scalable - New users can be added or removed from the VoIP system easily, allowing the VoIP system to grow with your company as and when you need it.
- Extra Features - Call recording, IVR (Interactive voice response), Out of hours call diverting, voicemail to email and more are all included for free!
- Local Numbers - You can add a range of localised numbers and have them all redirect to the same or multiple end destinations. Allowing your business to appear local in any UK city.
- Reporting - Keep track of important statistics for all your numbers such as the number of calls, call duration, destination number and more.
- Low Cost - Our pricing packages mean you know exactly how much you pay each month, no hidden fees or nasty surprises.
Award Winning Networks
Top Rated Customer Service
Lowest Prices Guaranteed
UK Support & Engineers
Trusted Business VoIP System Installations
Over the years we’ve installed, moved and set up thousands of customers VoIP phone systems for industries such as:
- Industrial Units
- Business Call Centres
- Estate Agencies
- Funeral Directors
- Builders Merchants
- Kitchen Fitters
- IT Support Networks
- Marketing Companies
- Shopping Centres
- Service Offices
- and many more...